After doing Kriya to get the energy moving and Har Har Wahe Guru for 40 days in August and September, I felt a little lost of what to do next. I decided to Basic spinal energy series along with Chattr Chakkr Vartee and was all set to continue for 90 days, however by day 50 my body called it a day. Again, I felt it was time to chose another Kriya for the morning and felt very lost, what next?
On a whim, I reached out to teacher, blogger and youtuber Zita from happyfreespirit.com, I’m a fan of her videos, we follow each other on social media and I’d just done her video series on the Ten Bodies. I told her that I was really stuck of what to do and she suggested Radiant Body Kriya, just like we had done in Ten Bodies videos. And my OH MY GOODNESS she was right, it was transformational to my life! I thanked her afterwards, when it came to people I know and close to me over the 40 days there was divine timing and truth in abundance.
The Radiant Body Kriya For Courage is a set of nine postures, some with movement and followed by Guru Gobind Singh Shakti Mantra Meditation (or Wahe Guru, Wahe Guru, Wa-he, Wa-he, Wahe Guru.)
I only made one page in my journal to cross off the days I had done to keep track, I’m not sure why I did this layout, it may have been time related, or maybe intuitively I knew I was about to experience a lot of transformation inside and outside – it being called Kriya for courage, wow not kidding.
I really enjoyed this Kriya, the timing was great before work and on days off, I moved, I did mantra – very simple yet powerful.
In the 40 days I:
- Felt a sense of happiness around the festive season, no obligations ‘shoulds’, ‘needs’, ‘must do/buy’ just joy. I loved being around the lights and decorations in different towns.
- Intuitive words appeared in my journal and painting – I AM MORE and Be open to change.
- I listened to Achieve your goals with Hal Elrod Podcast and webinars with Carrie Green from Female Entreprenur Association.
- A friend messaged me to meet up for some of her homemade chai. For the first time in…forever, I was honest about life to myself and them. We talked and talked and us being together in the same area was divine timing.
- I went to my first Gong Bath with Holly Cole in Henley. Though the town is quiet close to where I am living I’d never driven there and in the low visibility, December darkness and my new emotional changed state it was a challenge getting there, it felt like a whole other country, being in the countryside. I had a wonderful time and my body relaxed a little more.
- I took myself on dates to the cinema and declared January my month of movie therapy.
- I bought a set of spices and finally started cooking again since the change, Red Lentil Dhal first.
- I went to 5 Rythms Dance and go weekly – a huge stress relief for my body!
- I went on a solo adventure to Birmingham to see the sights and generally get away. I read Me before you by Jojo Moyes and bought some great scarves for headwrap/turbans.
- Although Christmas was different, it felt wonderful to get my own tasks done and have fun with the family.
- I carried on painting a large canvas – Be open to change.
- I finally bought a top for a friend with MD and two tote bags from a non profit run by Shane Burcaw called Laughing at my nightmare, the money goes to those with Muscular Dystrophy to have equipment to enjoy life more.
- I went out on New Years Eve to a Buddhist Temple.
- I made a vision board and started planning 2017.
A change, a shift, magic/miracle:
- I split from my long term boyfriend, he was my rock, my friend, my everything but it was over and has been for a long time. I just couldn’t and didn’t want to go there, until I did. The courage to admit – I love you but I also love myself still astounds me. I left all that I knew for an intuitive knowing.
- I had a shift in thinking and being, suddenly I was a single person again, I’ve never really been single and had mixed feelings, I felt naked but just kept up.
- I signed up and somehow managed to pay for my Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with Sahej Academy – something I had been thinking about and talking about doing all year – is happening!