In December I wrote about the changing blogsphere with lots of links to blogs I read and a December goal list at the bottom.
For my own accountability (and where better to do it than on a public reading space that I write on often) I’m going to list things that I have and haven’t done from my December plan, it’s all kind of boring but here’s what’s in my head and behind what you read:
- Blocked and deleted spammers
- Saved passwords and checked all renewals due from car to website
- WordPress 5 works ok now with my theme!!
- I’ve been blogging once a week 30 mins – 1 hour.
- I am tracking weekly expenses, you can see a photo in this post.
- I’m writing a mini story for future memoire each day-every other.
- Finished 40 day practice of yoga poses and meditation.
- Booked onto life drawing class!
- I’m making Malas! So far I’ve made one small one for myself (27 beads), one for a friend and two to sell on social media or to put in my Esty shop. I’ve got another small one to make to sell and a large one for myself 108 beads is proving to be quiet a challenge!
- Messy Pages art course still underway, so far I’ve completed acrylics and watercolours.
PLAN FOR JANUARY
- Get last supplies for Malas (organza bags, envelopes) and put out there to sell.
- Finish art courses, buy extra supplies for transference techniques.
- Continue 4 week writing course, do homework throughout week.
- Keep writing everyday and blog once a week, there’s so many ideas I still haven’t written about from last year!
- Fill out 2019 work books and planner in quiet times.
- Do a vision board in box frame and on cork board.
- Try out podcasting again, make a clear decision otherwise delete Podbean payment plan.
I hit 30 weeks in 10 days so I will sign onto hypno birthing then, I’m also changing things up a bit so getting all my stuff organised! I’m moving to a new creative space!
There are more things I want to put such as I’d love to start a mini daily project or two this year, they really get your creative flow going! However I’m aware of over doing it, I’m also finding as my baby is getting bigger my back is taking the strain and it leaves me unable to sit or stand for too long, I sit on my birthing ball or kneel on a cushion. I’ll work on listening to my body on that one!